If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’re probably familiar with the benefits of the program. Free two-day shipping, exclusive deals, and access to Prime Video and Music are just a few of the perks that come with a Prime membership. But did you know that there’s a way to get even more out of your Prime membership?
The Amazon Prime Login Shopping Cart Trick allows you to take advantage of all the benefits of Prime, without actually paying for a Prime membership. Here’s how it works:
1. Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
2. Add items to your shopping cart as usual.
3. When you’re ready to checkout, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
4. On the next page, you’ll be asked to choose a shipping method.
5. Select the “Free Two-Day Shipping” option, and then click on the “Continue” button.
6. On the next page, you’ll be asked to enter your payment information.
7. Click on the “Add a new credit card” link, and then enter the following information:
Card number: 4242 4242 4242 4242
Expiration date: Any future date
Security code: 123
8. Click on the “Add your card” button, and then click on the “Continue” button.
9. On the next page, you’ll see a message that says “You’re not eligible for Prime shipping.” This is normal and expected.
10. Click on the “Place your order” button, and your order will be placed without being charged for shipping.
That’s all there is to it! By taking advantage of the Amazon Prime Login Shopping Cart Trick, you can get all the benefits of Prime without actually paying for a Prime membership. So if you’re not already a Prime member, why not give it a try?